The Book Master was originally designed to meet the needs of the album, book, and leather products industry. Typically these customers need a large adjustable work area with easy and open access to locate and view their product.
The Book Master’s adjustable head has vertical adjustments up to 9 inches high, making the Book Master a perfect choice for printing on album covers, leather products, tall products, or wide or odd shaped goods with tops, flaps, zippers, or folds.
- Large Print Area. A standardized 2″ x 9″ Self Centering Type Holder allows use of any size type or die in the same holder. Tilt up feature allows for rapid type setting. Capable of printing the full 2″ x 9″area.
- 10″ Throat Depth: Will print to the center of a 20″ album cover or other products.
- Adjustable Head Height: This machine can imprint on any product form 0″ to 10″ tall.
- Extra Large 14″ x 14″ table plate has 8″ of fine line front to back adjustment and a total 7″ total left or right adjustment to make product positioning accurate and easy.
- The Book Master’s gauge bar has a movable back stop with an adjustable side gauge for fast and easy positioning to center.
- The machine is incredibly rigid and extremely accurate with an overarm reach of 10″ and weighs less than 80 lbs.
- Warm up time is under 5 minutes due to an oversize 550 watt Digital Temperature Control with LED read out and holds temperature ±1°. 220 volt available on request.
- This machine is incredibly rigid and therefore extremely accurate for a greater than 10″ overarm machine that weighs less than 80 pounds.
- Fully warranted for 3 years (Extended warranty available).
100% made in the U.S.A.
All machines are available as the stand-alone machine or as complete packages to meet your specific application. Our customer service experts will help you choose the most appropriate Centering Attachment Fixtures, Type or Die Holders, Type, Spacers, and Foil.
For more information on the Book Master and its features, or if you would like a quote on this machine, contact us via phone toll-free at 1-800-370-3739, via email at email@example.com, or by filling out our Contact Form.