With a half ton (1000 lbs) of printing pressure, the Half-Ton Air automates your printing and is ideal for printing on everything from paper, stationery, pencils, napkins, greeting cards, wood products, plastics and more. The Half-Ton Air is best suited for products that do not require intense pressure for wide area foil stamping, debossing, or marking.
The machine provides semi-automatic performance at a lower cost.
- Larger Imprint Area: Capable of printing a full 5.5″ x 5″ area, especially effective on hard or dense materials.
- 7 1/2″ throat depth: Capable of printing to the center of a 15″ book.
- Full 5″ print width: every line can be up to 5″.
- Digital Heat Controller for +/- 1 degree controls 550w heater.
- Automatic Foil Advance allows foil pull adjustments from 0 – 6.0″ feed per stroke.
- Air Operated with Foot Pedal Activation.
- Fast and convenient foil loading for color changing.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- Up to 1,600 imprint cycles per hour.
- Digital piece counter option available.
- Warm-up time in under 5 minutes.
- User-friendly accessories, all machined to perfect square using precision CNC tolerances.
- Fully warranted for 3 years (extended warranty available).
- Requirements: 125 PSI Capable Air Compressor (not included with machine).
100% made in the U.S.A.
All machines are available as a stand-alone machine or as complete packages to meet your specific application. Our customer service experts will help you choose the most appropriate Centering Attachment Fixtures, Type or Die Holders, Type, Spacers, and Foil.
For more information on the Half-Ton Air and its features, or if you would like a quote on this machine, contact us via phone at 1-813-265-8958, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our Contact Form.