With one ton of printing power, the One-Ton Air is ideal for printing on everything from paper, stationery, pencils, napkins, greeting cards, portfolios, leather goods, wood products, Mylar balloons, plastic and more.
The One-Ton Air’s oilless air cylinder provides a full one ton (2000 lbs.) of printing pressure, making it especially useful for leather debossing, large deep etch printing, and any application that requires greater print pressure over a wide imprint area.
- Larger Print Area: Capable of printing a full 5.5″ x 5″ area, even on hard-to-print materials.
- 7 1/2″ throat depth: will print to the center of a 15″ book.
- Full 5″ print width: every line can be up to 5″.
- Air-operated with foot pedal activation.
- Automatic Foil Advance allows foil pull adjustments from 0-6.0″ feed per stroke.
- Fast and convenient foil loading for color changing.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- Up to 3,600 imprint cycles per hour.
- Digital piece counter options available.
- Warm-up time under 5 minutes.
- User friendly accessories: all machined to perfect square using precision CNC tolerances.
- Fully warranted for 3 years (Extended warranty available).
- Requirements: 125 PSI Capable Air Compressor Required (not included with machine).
100% made in the U.S.A.
All machines are available as a stand-alone machine or as complete packages to meet your specific application. Our customer service experts will help you choose the most appropriate Centering Attachment Fixtures, Type or Die Holders, Type, Spacers, and Foil.
For more information on the One-Ton Air and its features, or if you would like a quote on this machine, contact us via phone at 1-813-265-8958, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our Contact Form.